What to wear spring season in Taiwan? Spring Season is fast approaching and definitely, my trip to Taiwan was the best thing ever happened to me. Even though I never made it to Winter trip in South Korea because of visa denial, I moved on.
Booked a round trip ticket few days before the trip and I got it for PHP5,000. At first, I was hesitant to go back to Taiwan but since my friend convinced me to go there, the cherry blossoms made me excited. I made it to Taiwan last April 2, 2017.
Related Article: Taiwan Cherry Blossoms at Yangmingshan National Park 2017
Upon arrival in Taipei, it was 12 degrees Celcius. It was as the same coldness when I was in Japan for the autumn season. But in the middle of April, it was getting sunny so I was wearing fewer layers of clothes.
What to Wear Spring Season in Taiwan?
As a frequent traveler, I am mostly wearing the same set of clothes which I packed inside my bag. If you have read my blog post about What to Wear Autumn Season in Japan, you can see I have the same stuff with me.
- (1) Uniqlo Waterproof Fuchsia Jacket – bought it in Singapore and wore in Japan.
- (2) Beanie – I got a panda beanie and brown stripe beanie
- (1 or 2) Scarfs – black and white scarf and brown scarf
- (1 or 2) Gloves – gray and pink gloves
- (1) pair of Jeans – I usually wear this during the flight
- (2-3) Sweaters – I can wear 2 layers.
- (2) pairs of Knee High Leg Warmers – I have two colors: black and skin tone
- (1) pair of Yoga Leggings – I brought this with me but end up not wearing this at all
- (2-3) pairs of thick socks – Not wearing this at all
- (1 or 2) pairs of shoes either boots or rubber shoes – I had one rubber shoes and slip-on shoes from Skechers
- One (1) pair of shorts – My favorite shorts to wear for all seasons.
- (1) skirt – optional if you want to be girly during the spring season
- Mini dress (sleeveless and with sleeves) – I have 2 mini dresses which I can also wear during the summer. My dark blue sleeveless dress is made of 95% Polyamide and the aqua green dress with sleeves is also made in the polyester quality. It’s stretchable and easy to wash.
- (2) T-shirts and (2) Tank tops – Other clothes good for layering.
- (7) pairs of underwear – I do handwash every after a shower.
- (2) pairs of bra – sometimes I don’t wear a bra at all because of the layer of clothes.
I Am #single #independent #happy #life #adventurous #spontaneous #pretty #beautiful #blooming #smiling #cute #love #empowerment #freedom #amazing #confident #optimistic #solotraveler #digitalnomad at #TheTop #TheTopTaipei #TheTopTaiwan in #Taipei #Taiwan while enjoying the #citylights #nightview #nightscape #nightscene of #Taipei101 #Taipei101tower
#FlashbackFriday good times in #Taiwan because it was a #sunny day during the #spring season hunting for #cherryblossoms. Anyway, I was on my way to the library from Daan District. #February2017 #redlips #red #redlipstick #travelblogger #tryinghard #beautyblogger #fashionistablogger#fashionblogger #springwear #outfitforspring #proudCebuana #CebuanaBlogger #Cebuana #CebuanaRoxTaiwan
Conclusion – What to Wear Spring Season in Taiwan
For me, it’s not really difficult to find something to wear for the spring season. As mentioned earlier, I wear simple clothes and mostly wearing the same thing during the autumn season.
If you have a limited time in Taiwan, you can also check out my 4 Days and 3 Nights in Taipei, Taiwan for less than US$200.
For less free hassle tours check out my experience – Jiufen and Pingxi with MyTaiwanTour.
Looking for a pocket Wi-Fi? Rent an iVideo pocket Wi-Fi and pick it from in the airport of your arrival.
More from my site
Roxanne is an aspiring digital nomad. A virtual assistant since October 2009. She is a hobbyist blogger, photographer and travels a lot.