It’s been a while I haven’t blogged as I’ve been busy with travel and work. Also the internet sucks. At the moment, I just can’t resist writing about this because this is such an awesome place.
So my friends and I went to this place at Sirao Flower Farm here in Cebu. Since most of us haven’t experienced that Spring Season feeling in a different country, why not try it here in Cebu?
Related Article: Quick Things To Do in Cebu City
How to get to Sirao Flower Farm in Cebu?
- You have to go to JY Square Mall in Lahug and take a motorcycle ride or habal-habal for PhP150.00 round trip or PhP75.00 one way.
- Travel time is about 30-35 minutes.
- Entrance fee is PhP20.00 for unlimited photos and PhP100.00 for taking videos.
- If you’re with your own vehicle, when you see Ayala Heights – turn left. You can ask people how to get there.
We are not sure if this is available all year round. These flowers were planted for the All Saint’s Day this November 1 and this will be harvested anytime soon. We’ve also heard that they will plant flowers for the upcoming Sinulog in January 2015. Also, we need flowers for Valentine’s Day in February and the Holy Week sometime in March or April.
I hope you enjoyed the flowers I took. This place is also nice for portrait shots. More portrait photos of myself below. Have a good day! 🙂
If you’re thinking to go to the Netherlands, this 10 days in the Netherlands Itinerary can help.
Places to Visit in Cebu and Other Things To Do
- Lakwatsa sa Sugbo 2014
- How to Enjoy Cebu South on a Budget?
- Adventure Cafe in Balamban, Cebu with College Friends
- Unwinding at Paulo Luna Beach Resort in San Fernando, Cebu
- Bantayan Island Cebu – How to Get There?
- How to Travel to Malapascua Island from Cebu City plus Kalanggaman Island Trip?
- The Canyoneering Cebu Adventure in Alegria to Badian in Cebu, Philippines
- Quick Things to Do in Cebu City