How to Request Stock Certificate from COL Financial Philippines?
Several people asked me, “How to request stock certificate from COL Financial Philippines?” Stock Certificate is one of the additional requirements I have to submit for visa application especially when I got my Japan visa without income tax return together with the letter of explanation.
Take note: This is only for people who have COL Financial account online and an active investor.
Log in to COL Financial Philippines Website
- Go to https://www.colfinancial.com, log in your user ID and password.
- Click HOME, under HOME, click SERVICE INQUIRY. Scroll down and you will see Stock Certificate Handling/Inquiry.
- Please direct all stock certificate instructions or inquiries to: stockcerts@COLFinancial.com or call 636-5411 to 24 loc 162
Email to COL Financial with the email address provided
- I sent an email to COL Financial requesting for a stock certificate. They responded with an attachment that I need to download, print and fill up necessary information.
- This is how my request form looks like. You need to scan your form or take a snapshot from your phone. Make sure everything is clear on taking a photo. Compose a message for the request. You will get an email with a response that your request for certification was sent through courier. A tracking number will be provided. It depends on the time and day you sent an email, you may get a response on the next business day.
How much is the processing fee?
- The processing fee is PHP 100. Since I am from Cebu, the delivery method must be Mail Courier to be sent to my home address. Always attach an original copy of your stock certificate to Japan Embassy.
I hope this blog post helps how to get one. Glad to be of help.