On the second day of our Bantayan Island trip, we rented a bike for P130 each. We biked all the way from Budyong Beach Resort to Ogtong Cave Resort and indeed it was a very relaxed ride. The weather is so good and you’re still protected from the sun by the coconut trees around. But still you have to wear your sunglasses and caps for best protection.
We arrived at Ogtong Cave Resort and parked our bikes outside the resort. Good thing is no one is going to steal the bikes.
We went straight to the reception area and paid for the entrance fee for P100 inclusive of the use of the pool, the beach, and picture taking inside the cave. The day tour is from 8AM to 6PM.
The cave is not for swimming. I don’t know the reason so I just took the opportunity to take pictures and pose.
The Room Rates:
- Seaview Villa – P3,500 room/night
- Garden Villa – P3,200 room/night
- Row House – P3,200 room/night
- Family Room Triple – P4,300 room/night
- Family Room – P6,200 room/night
- Family Room w/ Adjoining – P6,000 room/night
- Deluxe Room – P4,300 room/night
- White House (direct booking only) – P7,000 per night
- Deluxe Suite w/ Jacuzzi – P16,000 room/night
- Cottages (non-aircon rooms) – P1,600 room/night
Ogtong Cave Resort has one of the nicest beach view in the island. With its nice accommodation and view, you won’t regret staying here. The prices are highly reasonable. For more info, just go their website at www.ogtongcave.com.
More from my site
Roxanne is an aspiring digital nomad. A virtual assistant since October 2009. She is a hobbyist blogger, photographer and travels a lot.