Last April 27, 2016 I flew to Dumaguete with just a one-way ticket from Cebu and took a ferry to Siquijor. My initial permission from mom that I would be until May 1 but as of this writing, I am still here enjoying the island life while being a digital nomad. Yes, I’m bringing my work here with me. At the same time, I’m having my soul searching moment here.
This is my second time in Siquijor and at the moment, I came here as a solo backpacker. Being a solo backpacker, I am enjoying staying in a place for at least a week and I always travel on a weekday. Maybe I should consider myself as a business traveler, the cool thing is the internet connection is reliable.
Aventura Bed & Breakfast Siquijor
Aventura Bed & Breakfast Siquijor is a small hostel which is located in San Juan, Siquijor (opposite side of the Petron gas station). It is really near to Capilay Spring Park and 2-minute walking distance to the beach. It is an old traditional house in a typical Filipino neighborhood. Getting into the house gives you the homely and family atmosphere. Definitely, I am enjoying my stay here.
Highly recommended for:
- Solo backpackers
- Business travelers
- Group of friends
- Family with kids
- 4-Bed Dorm Room – 400 PHP per Person
- Double Room – 900 PHP Good for 2 persons
- Single Room – 600 PHP Good for 1 person
- Whole House – 400 PHP per Person for at least 8 up to 12 persons
Comes up with:
- Free Breakfast – Continental, English, Filipino style
- Free WiFi
- Free Drinking Water
- Hot and Cold Shower
- Lunch and Dinner are upon request
- 15 minutes away from the port of Siquijor (by tricycle or cab)
- located in San Juan, Siquijor (opposite side of Petron Gas station)
- near Capilay Spring Park and 2-minute walking distance to the beach
Aventura Outdoor Shop
Outdoor shop with locally made outdoor products.
- Motorbike Rental
- Mountain Bike Rental and Tours
- Kayak and SUP Rental and Tours
- Longboard Rental
- Adventure Tours
- Family Programs
For reservations, please:
Call: +63 915 959 5672 / +63 939 930 8070 (Johannes)
Email: [email protected]
Off-the-bucket list: One of the reasons for coming once again here in Siquijor is I want to get around the island with a motorbike. I am so happy I was able to drive a Honda Scoopy as I’ve been eyeing for it since then.
More from my site
Roxanne is an aspiring digital nomad. A virtual assistant since October 2009. She is a hobbyist blogger, photographer and travels a lot.