The Bluewater Sumilon Island Getaway was made possible as a Mother’s Day gift for mom. Last Sunday, I went to the nearest travel agency at Grandiose Travel in Gaisano Minglanilla for inquiry and on Monday, I went back to confirm my booking to enjoy the day tour package on Tuesday.
How to Book for a Day Tour Package?
- As what I’ve said earlier, you can book a day tour package to a travel agency as long as they are offering it OR
- Have your inquiries at Bluewater Sumilon Beach Resort with contact nos.: (63 32) 318 3129 / 318 9098 and browse their website at www.bluewatersumilon.com.ph
How to Get There?
- From Cebu South Bus Terminal, ride a Ceres or Sunrays Bus with the route Bato Via Oslob for a fare of P150. From our experience, we came from Naga and the fare cost us P130.
- From Naga to Brgy. Bancogon, Oslob, the travel time took us for 2 hours and 30 minutes. From Cebu City, probably it will take you to 3 hours.
- Riding with your own vehicle may be will take less than 3 hours.
- A 15-minute boat ride from Bluewater Port Bancogon to Sumilon Island.
Day Tour Package Cost and Inclusion
- P1,500 for the day tour package (on weekdays and P2,000 during weekends and holidays) and includes…
- Plated lunch: appetizer, main course, and dessert
- Boat transfers: Bancogon – Sumilon – Bancogon
- Island activities: kayaking, trekking, snorkeling
- Infinity swimming pool usage
Boat Trip Schedule from Bancogon to Sumilon
- 7:30 am – first trip
- 9:30 am – 2nd trip
- 11:00 am – 3rd trip
- 12:30 pm – 4th trip
- 4:30 pm – last trip
Boat Trip Schedule from Sumilon to Bancogon
- 9:00 am – first trip
- 10:30 am – 2nd trip
- 12 noon – 3rd trip
- 1:30 pm – 4th trip
- 3:30 pm – 5th trip
- 5:30 pm – last trip
I am hoping that you will find this post helpful. I will blog more of these soon. 🙂
More from my site
Roxanne is an aspiring digital nomad. A virtual assistant since October 2009. She is a hobbyist blogger, photographer and travels a lot.