I just decided to look on my photos about Tarangban Falls Calbayog City in Samar. Back in September 2016, I just came from a Cebu, Bohol, and Palawan backpacking trip. When suddenly, I saw a post on a Facebook group. It says that a blogger was looking for a blogger companion who is adventurous and willing to be a model. I was sure I was fit on the adventurous criteria but not sure of being a model.
Being spontaneous as I am, I was available for the said dates while I brought my laptop with me for work. We were in Calbayog City in Samar for 3 Days and 2 Nights. Now, I want to show you some photos of Tarangban Falls. I am not sure how to describe Tarangban falls as I am not a good writer but for me, it was majestic.
How to Get to Tarangban Falls Calbayog City, Samar?
Don’t forget to bring lunch with you and make sure to bring the garbage with you. It is best to get the locals as a guide as they know the place. It was a long hike but worth it.
- Bring waterproof hiking shoes or sandals as the trail leading to Tarangban Falls is kind of slippery. But for me, I used outdoor sandals.
- Bring swim wear of your choice.
- Don’t forget to bring a water proof bag.
- Bring your own lunch and water.
- Best time to go there is early morning between 7 AM to 11 AM to take beautiful photos of Tarangban Falls.
- Bring a camera with slow shutter speed like a DSLR camera to take the silky majestic stream of Tarangban Falls.
Shout out to Edgar Alan Zeta-Yap for these awesome photos. Check him out at www.eazytraveler.net